Reviews


Birdeye Logo
Aaron Israel
Jun 18, 2024

Wes Cohen was outstanding! Most efficient and speedy closing I’ve ever done! 

Birdeye Logo
Hillary Blake
Jun 18, 2024

Wes, was very friendly and informative. He kept us updated throughout the whole process, and the process was extremely easy and fast! I definately recommend Texas Lending!

Birdeye Logo
David Smith
Jun 17, 2024

Wes, made the entire process extremely easy. He and his team were fantastic, answering our calls a emails, as well as walking us through the entire process. I highly recommend him for any of your needs. Thanks for everything. David

Birdeye Logo
Tracey Dennison
Jun 12, 2024

Wes was outstanding to work with and he made the whole process so easy. He was so patient with my work schedule and was also accessible if I had any questions. I really do appreciate all his help along with Cindy’s. Hands down I would highly recommend others to  Texas Lending for any mortgage needs.  Thank you, Wade Dennison 

Birdeye Logo
Amber Duddington
Jun 11, 2024

Wes was absolutely AMAZING!!! He made the whole process incredibly easy and hassle free.  His whole team made everything happen without any problems and we closed quicker than I thought was possible.  I look forward to working with him in the future!

Birdeye Logo
John Callahan
May 30, 2024

Wes Cohen was/is SPECTACULAIR!!!!!! As well as Cindy Branighan. I\'ve been around for awhile, 65 years old, and have had dealings with many lending companies through out the years; and these two were my very best experience ever. Flawless, knowledgeable, timely, and pleasant. I definitely recommend TexasLending.com 100%. And hopefully you will be able to get Wes and Cindy on your team!!! Thanks again Wes, Cindy, and TexasLending. John Callahan

Birdeye Logo
Mark Andres
May 29, 2024

WOW!! What an experience working with Texas Lending and especially Wes Cohen!! Gotta be honest I was really dreading the whole refinance process. When I called, Wes took over and from start to completion, he made things SO Easy and (very important to me) Worry-Free!! Wes kept us up to date on the progress and was Very quick to respond with any questions I had. The whole process from start to finish went Much quicker than I anticipated. Wes was very courteous and professional and just simply GREAT to work with!! I will not hesitate to call again for any and all of our future Mortgage needs. Wes and his team (A Huge Shoutout to Cindy!!) were fabulous!! We Really Appreciate All You Have Done For Us!!!!

Birdeye Logo
Kevin Browning
May 27, 2024

A few words,lol :) Texas Lendings Wes Cohen is a BEAST! Wes got us a great interest rate and walked us like babies thru the whole process. Wes even found a way to knock even more money off at closing. We\'d talked with a couple of banks and a company that will not be named. 1 of the banks and the other company had some *Issues* that were against our interests. Wes Cohen of Texas Lending picked up his direct line literally 90 percent of the time on a 1st call. The other 10%, he called me back within 15 minutes. Wes took a weekend vacation trip to Vegas and found time to walk me thru stuff.My Wife was comfortable with him. She had no idea i wanted to Re-Fi and pretty much figured she\'d never be rid of 30,000 in credit card debt. She is now. Add in my 12k CC debt and we were stretched a little tight, but didn\'t realize it. All new major kitchen appliances, a bathroom redo, a paint job for the interior, assisting family members, all done. Thank you Wes Cohen,all that, plus a very affordble note and we\'ll be out of debt in 10 to 15 years, with no empty debt. We\'ll probably sell in the 10 years and we still have a huge equity stake in an area that\'s appreciated twenty years in a row.

Birdeye Logo
Detrea Anthony
May 18, 2024

Brian was very prompt and knowledgeable. Loved working with him through our refinance process

Birdeye Logo
Steven Schiefer
May 07, 2024

I was able to work with Wes Cohen which turned out to be a very pleasant experience. Wes always kept me appraised of any situation that needed to be addressed. He was a gentleman and a pleasure to work with. Thanks Wes. Steve Schiefer


Or, Seen Enough?

4.9

2561 reviews

5
2383
4
178
3
2
1