Radio Reminder: TexasLending.com on KLIF AM 570
Never. Stop. Learning. Even when in the car, on the way to soccer practice, stuck in traffic on Central Expressway, or while running errands around town.
We’ve been helping Dallas homeowners and homebuyers do exactly this for more than six years now. Every weekend, Texas Lending CEO and Dallas real estate guru Kevin C. Miller takes to the air to discuss the behind-the-scenes ins and outs of the local housing market and home loan industry. Information is power, and Kevin’s goal every time is to help Dallas families make informed decision about home loans that will both guide listeners through the current economic slump and lay the foundation for a stronger, more sustainable future.
In fact, you can catch him on the air in Dallas/Ft. Worth every a weekend:
- Each Saturday on AM 570 KLIF from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m (you can also listen online at www.KLIF.com ).
Because Dallas real estate and the Dallas housing market are fluid, ever-evolving organisms, and understanding them takes constant information and analysis. Just as how we try our best to keep our readers ahead of the real estate curve here at Texas Lending Today, so too is our aim over the airwaves to educate, educate, and educate.
Each weekend, Kevin and his excellent expert co-hosts cover topics relevant to Dallas homeowners and prospective homebuyers like:
- The latest news and trends concerning the Dallas-area housing market.
- Practical advice concerning topics like homeowners insurance, home inspections, and possibilities for leveraging home equity .
- The effect of local, state and national government policies on the housing market.
- Insights and expertise about neighborhood-by-neighborhood Dallas micro-markets.
- Common sense tips homeowners can use to boost their home values, and tips prospective buyers can use to land the best possible deal for their budget.
Information is gold in this complicated, volatile economy. We just want to help make learning what you need to know as interesting, compelling, and painless as possible. Tune in!