Texas Home Refinance Loans
Stuck in a loan that doesn’t match your current financial picture? Our Dallas home refinance loans let you improve your situation at the lowest rates in North Texas. Refinancing a perfect credit-loan, an FHA-loan, a VA-loan or a jumbo loan can both lower your monthly rates and shorten your the term of your mortgage. Our Dallas reverse mortgages can also help paint a brighter future.
At TexasLending.com, we provide a home loan experience beyond the capabilities of other Texas mortgage lenders, thanks in part to a slate of home lending products unmatched in the industry. Why? The State of Texas requires mortgage companies to hold a slew of regulatory licenses before providing home purchase loans, home refinance loans, home equity loans and reverse mortgages to customers. Many national lenders just don’t have the licenses needed to provide Texans with 1st liens, 2nd liens for purchase, refinances, and home equity lines of credit. At TexasLending.com, we provide all of that and more. We have a loan program for just about every individual need.
- Try our E-signature application system. You’ll shave weeks off the home refinance loan process. Start Now!
- We beat offers all the time, to take care of our Texas friends, family, and neighbors here in Texas.
- Always talk with a live person when you call TexasLending.com. Our standard is that you’ll be speaking with a consultant in under 9 seconds.
- Conventional, FHA, VA (Veterans Affairs), Jumbo, home refinance, reverse mortgages – all from one friendly Texas Mortgage Banker.
- A $120,000 home loan that saves 1.0% in interest saves $100/mo in interest for over $3,000 in interest payment savings in under 3 years!
- A $240,000 home loan that saves 1.0% in interest saves $200/mo in interest for over $5,000 in interest savings in under 3 years!
Not all Texas refinances are created equal. TexasLending.com can help you with a standard 30 year fixed refinance yet we understand that many individuals and families in the State of Texas will have specific needs. Check out some of the refinance extremes available from TexasLending.com.
- 80% of home value refinancing is possible on Jumbo loans.
- Refinance from a subprime loan to FHA
- 100% refinance possible on VA loans
- Refinance from an ARM to a low fixed rate.
- Refinance up to 97% of home value on FHA loans with 12 months ontime payments for CH. 13 bankruptcy.
- Refinance up to 97% of home value on FHA loans even if you are in Consumer Credit Counseling.
- Refinance up to 95% of home value on conventional loans with credit scores above 680.
- Refinance is possible with past tax liens, paid off judgments, and past foreclosure on credit.
- Refinance on FHA loans with credit scores as low as 640 on FHA or VA loans.
- Refinance to roll taxes and insurance into your payment..
- More Options available. Apply today!